The Groundskeeper for an apartment community is a very important part of the team. They make sure the property looks inviting to current and future residents. You will responsible for maintaining and keeping up the cleanliness of the landscaping, parking areas, and other communal area facilities. If you take pride in your work, have attention to detail, enjoy working outside, and have the discipline to be self-motivated, please continue reading and respond with your information to be contacted for an interview.
Responsibilities not limited but include:
• Picks up trash and keeps community dumpster area clean and accessible, making repairs when needed.
• Maintains clean animal zones and clean animal mess throughout community
• Ensures mulch, rock and other decorative landscape is raked, organized and well-presented.
• Assists maintenance teams with apartment trash-outs and construction debris removal
• Reports directly to the maintenance supervisor for all tasks and special projects
• Removes debris from stairs and walks, rakes leaves, and mows lawns.
• Waters trees, shrubs, and lawns and performs irrigation activities.
• Sprays for weeds and insects using unrestricted chemicals as required.
• Operates large power lawn mowers, edger's, hand tools, and large vehicles associated with ground maintenance and landscaping activities.
• Power washing
• Performs minor maintenance and repair on equipment and tools as required.
• Assists in the maintenance of parking lots and other surfaces, including asphalt repairs and minor masonry or plastering work as required.
• Shovels and removes snow and ice from designated areas such as sidewalks, stairs and entryways as required.
• Installs and removes outdoor signs, parking and traffic control barriers, and overhead banners as required.
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm. Winter season may include weekend on-call coverage and earlier start time for snow removal.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of equipment, tools, and procedures of grounds construction and care.
• Skill in operating grounds maintenance and grounds construction equipment.
One year of grounds maintenance, landscaping, janitorial, restaurant experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
About Professional Perspectives:
Professional Perspectives brings over 20 years of combined industry leadership. We have assembled the very best recruiters in the field. Our company was founded on the belief that excellence in service, recruiting and screening will allow for partnerships unlike any found in the marketplace today. We are dedicated consultants that are experienced in all aspects of staffing, from entry-level to senior executives. Professional Perspectives, one of Denver's leading executive recruiting and staffing firms is assisting various management companies in their staffing search needs.