Come Join C&S as a Care Manager!
Hiring in: Denver, Littleton, Loveland and Aurora
We are a growing company that is looking for LPN/RN/SW Care Managers to join
our team. No weekends, holidays, or on-call required! With self-scheduling,
you make your own schedule as long as you are available and flexible enough
to follow visit timelines. We do not offer hands-on care to our clients;
instead we educate them on their disease processes, diet, exercise, end of
life planning, and assist with community and financial resources to increase
independence. This is one of the most rewarding nursing fields you will
find; don't miss your calling!
Why Work Here?
We offer competitive pay, self-scheduling, and training to all our
Responsibilities of the Care Manager Include but are Not Limited to:
Providing the best complex care management to our members; the frail,
elderly, chronically ill, and/or functionally challenged. Our main goal is
to help the member live their best lives in a safe home environment and
prevent hospitalizations through education and support. Must be able work
independently. Must be proficient with self scheduling, and independently
able to maintain a weekly schedule.
Requirements of the Care Manager:
* Must have an active, unrestricted license in the state where you
* Must have a secure desktop or laptop computer with internet access
and email; no Chromebooks or Tablets as they cannot support our
* Must have a valid driver's license, proof of car insurance, and
access to a vehicle to complete home visits.
* Current negative TB test or able to obtain clearance.
* RN and LSW must have at least 1 year of post-graduate relevant
Case/Care Manager experience.
* LPN/LVN must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant Case/Care
Manager experience and must have license for longer than 3 years.
* Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in Case/Care Management
and/or geriatric home health.
* No nights, No weekends, No on-call.
Please forward your resume!