CNA/Caregiver/Administrative Assistant/Human Resources Assistant
Growing home care company is looking for an experienced CNA/Caregiver/Administrative Assistant/Human Resources Assistant. The successful candidate must be organized and a self-starter. Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to understand and relate well with caregivers, client families and referral partners. Must have excellent telephone skills and be able to provide excellent customer service. Caregiver/CNA experience is required.
• Staff recruiting, including: run ads, screen applicants and interview applicants
• Complete background and reference checks
• Conduct new employee orientation and complete all associated paperwork
• Create and complete physical and electronic files
• Run weekly credentialing report and manage outliers
• Ability to solve problems and multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Assist with client/caregiver supervisory visits
• Proven computer skills
• Accuracy on the computer when inputting customer and employee data
• Complete office work as assigned: filing, projects, payroll preparation, etc.
The successful candidate must:
• Have excellent customer service and social skills
• Work effectively in a fast paced environment
• Ability to understand and relate well with field staff, clients, client families and referral sources
Please email for immediate consideration!