Precision Auto Body is is currently hiring for an auto body collision estimator. We are a family run shop that has been in business for over 35 years. We pride ourselves on providing high quality repairs and an excellent customer service experience. We are a highly rated select shop for multiple insurance companies, which keeps a high volume of work coming through the shop regularly.
The Estimator is responsible for greeting customers, providing accurate automotive repair estimates, asking for the sale and following the job through to job completion and quality control. The position also includes communication with insurance adjusters and customers throughout the repair process and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Multiple years of experience as an estimator
* Prior damage analysis experience (inclusive of hybrid vehicles, restraint systems, hail, theft and vandalism damage)
* Experience with estimating and management software (CCC One)
* Experience with DRP Insurance relationships preferred
* Experience with parts ordering systems
* Great attention to detail with a strong work ethic
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Strong sales and negotiation skills; customer focused and quality driven; strong organizational and time management skills a must
* Valid Drivers License
* I-CAR Certifications preferred
Commission Based Pay
Great Work environment
Please reply with resume