Looking for family law paralegal with at least 3-5 years of family law experience for approximately 20+ hours/week. Could lead to full time permanent position.
Ideal candidate will have:
* Familiarity with Family Law, Colorado Rules of Civil
Procedure and CCEF Efiling
* Excellent organizational skills,
* Be meticulously detail oriented and accurate
* Excellent typing, proof-reading and computer skills
* Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines
* Proficient with Word, Excel, Math 4 Law, Law
Toolbox and Clio Practice Management system.
* Good people skills
* Responsibilties include: case and file management,
calendaring and meeting deadlines, preparation and
drafting of routine pleadings including Rule 16.2
disclosures, pattern discovery, SFS, C.S. Worksheets,
JTMC, Separation Agreements , and PP. Assist with
trial preparation, exhibits, scheduling and billing.
Lots of client contact.
Please send resume, writing sample and salary history.