Corvus Coffee Roasters is looking to add coffee professionals to their team in Littleton. We're a coffee company dedicated to growing sustainability and quality for farmers at origin and demand for premium relationship coffee through working directly with producers and telling their stories. We are continually growing and are looking for entry level and potential management candidates who are excited to be a part of a growing craft coffee family. We value hard working, self-affirming people, with great character who are looking to leave the world around them a better place than they found it.
Minimum Qualifications (knowledge, skills, ability)
- Must love coffee and actively seek to grow in the industry
- Ability to work well with a team in a dynamic, ever changing environment
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
- Specialty coffee experience preferred, but not necessary
Please submit cover letter and resume, as well as information regarding your availability and desired hours per week.