Founded in 1872, Jewish Family Service of Colorado (JFS) is a nonsectarian, nonprofit human services agency serving Colorado. JFS believes in strengthening the community by providing vital services to vulnerable individuals and families. JFS offers a variety of programs to help those in need navigate life's challenges through integrated support. The full continuum of care includes helping older adults stay supported, connected, and engaged as they age while maintaining a high quality of life; providing quality mental health counseling and case management to children, adults, immigrants, and refugees; offering training, job placement, and community enrichment to people with disabilities; and providing housing stability, employment support, and food security to individuals and families. Every year, the agency serves thousands of individuals and impacts more than 25,000 people of all faiths, races, ages, incomes, abilities, sexual orientation, and gender identities. JFS does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities. For more information about JFS, visit www.jewishfamilyservice.org
We are very proud of our work culture, including recently completing a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion assessment. JFS offers competitive pay and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, health savings account, flexible spending account, Legal/ID Theft, supplemental insurances, company-paid Life/LTD, Employee Assistance Programs, Extended Illness Bank, 401(k), 19 paid holidays and a generous leave program. JFS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Leading social services non-profit agency seeking caring and energetic individual to maintain a caseload of participants, providing supports, monitoring services, mentoring, and making referrals to ensure quality of services provided by JFS and other resources for successful move towards self-sufficiency.
• BS in Human Services or similar degree, preferred.
• Prefer 3 years' hands-on experience in a facilitating role in multi-cultural environment serving adult with multiple barriers to employment.
• Experience with needs assessment, mentoring, organization, and oversite of wide range of support services for individuals with diverse needs and learning styles.
• Strong computer skills.
• Must have own transportation with current proof of insurance coverage and good driving record.
• Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (proof required), subject to legally required exemptions.
• Maintain accurate case management records and physical files.
• Complete intake, conduct a range of assessments with participants to identify and address challenges to employment and assist in goal setting and life planning.
• Liaison to support service agencies and public organizations, etc. to make referrals.
• Facilitate acquisition of services and resources to meet needs of the individuals on caseload.
• Monitor case plan, enter client enrollment, hours of participation, termination, and employment information.
• Maintain case note, manage case numbers and progress within the program.
• Manage master file and be responsible for quality assurance and file integrity as per funder/agency requirements.
• Provide supportive services and assist participants in accessing other community resources with focus on removing barriers to employment and home life stability.
• Provides job placement support in collaboration with the JFS Employment Services Teams.
How to Apply:
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.