Join Butterman Dental PC, a high-tech, fee-for-service practice as a Full Time dental assistant. We're all about the patient experience, and we're looking for someone who's technically savvy and confident in their assisting skills so they can focus on the patient.
The position is Monday through Thursday 8 am to 5 pm. Benefits include Bonus and 401k. Dr. Butterman lectures locally, nationally, and internationally on topics such as implants, CAD/CAM dentistry, and 3-D printing. The successful candidate may be presented with opportunities to assist with lecturing for additional pay.
We're looking for someone with as many of the qualifications below as possible:
• Friendly, outgoing, confident personality. Comfortable interacting with patients, doctor, and staff members.
• Have a great sense of humor and be a team player.
• Willingness to learn, take direction, and grow professionally.
• Exceptional chairside manner.
• Ability to multitask, be flexible, and adapt to change (including new materials/technology).
• Proficient with Dentrix, including charting, entering treatment plans, and making treatment notes.
• Experience taking digital x-rays, including 3-D scans.
• Proficient at placing fillings.
• Experience taking digital impressions using CEREC.
• Experience with using the CEREC mill and stain/glaze restorations.
• Experience assisting with implant and root canal procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $26.00 per hour