COLLISION REPAIR SHOP is looking for an Auto Detailer & Auto Body Collision Tech. Shop is not corporate owned, we are a independently franchised business with a more family-owned feeling.
AUTO DETAILER JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Pre-wash all vehicles and complete check in procedures
• Color sand & buff, complete detailing of interior/exterior so that they are ready for delivery to the customer
• Visually inspect every vehicle for flaws in the repaired area(s).
• Opening and Closing duties of facility, (ie: gates, compressors, lights, doors unlocked, etc...)
• Pull vehicles out of shop and into shop everyday.
• Trash duties, making sure trash cans are emptied throughout the day
• Maintain a clean and organized work area at all times
• Organize and maintain the inventory of detail supplies
• Work with other departments to ensure quality work and on-time delivery
• Run errands i.e. Pickup parts, take vehicles to sublet vendors
• MUST have minimum of 3 years verifiable detailing and color sand and buffing experience.
• Able to perform and maintain composure in a fast pace work environment
• Strong communication skills that allow you to communicate effectively with the CARSTAR team.
• Valid driver license
• Hours: 7:30 AM -- 5:30 PM Monday thru Friday
• Dependable and Punctual
• Motivated, hard working
• Reliable Transportation
• Good attitude
***Must be able to work from 7:30 to between 5:10 to 5:30 (until all cars are pulled into shop) Monday thru Friday***
AUTO BODY TECH JOB DESCRIPTION:
Repair damaged vehicles to industry standards per the work order
Ability to have multiple jobs in progress at once
Must be able to work from 7:45 to 5:00 Monday thru Friday
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS for Body Tech
I-CAR Certified is PLUS
2+ years experience
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance