Software publishing company is seeking to hire a hardworking individual to assist us with our online marketing efforts. This is a full-time Junior position at our Greenwood Village location. We have an aggressive marketing program and this is your chance to be involved with many aspects of online marketing and reputation management. The broad role will be to help promote our software and brand.
Entry Level Marketing Assistant may assist with:
* Product uploads and copy/keyword management for software download sites
* Pad file management (XML file format description)
* Reputation Management - respond to customers comments, reviews, and monitor other online portals (Quora, Reddit, Yahoo, etc)
* App portal uploads, copy/keywords, reputation for Android, Apple, Windows Store, Steam and Amazon channels
* Assist with PPC and SEO tasks
* Newsletter generation and analysis
* Many other duties and projects as needed
Experience required with:
* HTML - minor edits to existing content
* MS Excel
Salary is based on experience, plus a good benefits package. Work remotely from home until our Greenwood Village office can safely reopen at some point in the future - likely early 2021. Our office/working hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm (some flexibility), and we offer an excellent benefits package which includes vacation, holiday, Simple IRA, and health, medical, dental, etc.