We are seeking a Dispatcher in our DRUG FREE office, as a key member of our staff you will be responsible for handling incoming service requests and customer issues.
You should be self-motivated, energetic and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction while effectively managing a variety of situations on a daily basis.
• Receive incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner
• Log incoming service calls in Excel spreadsheet
• Dispatch service calls using Intuit Field Service Management
• Use a forklift to unload incoming trucks
• Receive, label and stock incoming parts
• Will also perform data entry for invoicing into customer web sites.
• Perform other duties as needed
• Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Team player who can work with minimal supervision
• Positive attitude
• Forklift experience required
• Ability to lift and move up to fifty pounds.
• A working knowledge of Metro Denver area
This is a full time position Monday-Friday from 8:00 to 5:00
Salary range: $30,160 to $40,000 DOE
Benefits: Health insurance contribution
There is a ninety day waiting period for benefits to become active
This position is ideal for someone who is:
• Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
• Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
• Detail oriented – focuses on the details
• Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with minimal direction
• High Stress tolerance – thrives in a high-pressure environment
Company's website: www.autoautowash.com
Remote work is not available for this position
Please respond with a resume and salary requirements