Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare special requirements on documentation for specific international customers.
• Responsible for Order Entry of customer POs and subsequent documentation information for manufacturing & production.
• Responsible for corresponding with customers regarding documentation and paperwork issues.
• Coordinate with Shipping to ensure verified customer documents are placed on the shipments before they leave on a daily basis.
• Responsible for revisions, distribution, and maintenance of controlled documents including, MTR's and other miscellaneous documents.
• Responsible for Certificate of Origin Chamber of Commerce protocols.
• Responsible for transferring data from vendor MTR to our documentation format.
• Responsible for scanning documents into "Expert Capture" system and verifying purchase order, item number, item description, material type, and heat number are accurate.
• Accurately organize and maintain files for documents, records, specifications, certifications, labels, and other documents/data.
• Provide support for regulatory inspections and ISO audits.
• Interface with "Purchasing" & "Sales" relative to customer documentation requirements and missing paperwork.
• Keep record of purchase orders received with its corresponding MTR's.
• Produce reports as directed.
• Follow all safety procedures.
• Follow prescribed procedures for Document Control.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – sometimes with rapidly shifting priorities with ability to perform error-free work.
• Knowledge and use of the Internet and Microsoft Computer software applications.
• Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to produce accurate work and meet deadlines.
• Basic math skills.
• Knowledge with Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Demonstrates the ability to read and follow instructions, procedures, specification sheets, graphs, scales and check lists.
• Knowledge of quality assurance/control methods, principles, and practices.
• High school diploma or some college courses would be preferable.
• 1 to 3 years' experience in quality system and documentation control preferable.
• 1 to 3 years' experience with customer service.
• Must have high stress tolerance and act with a sense of urgency.