We are hiring an EHR Technology Support Analyst in our Littleton, CO corporate office.
As an established company that creates dialysis focused healthcare solutions we are growing rapidly and looking for someone to help support and provide outreach to our expanding client base. This position is part of the Electronic Health Records (EHR) department and will be working on a cross functional team within all lanes of the organization.
Functions of the role:
• Provides level one and level two support to caregivers and internal departments on all reported questions, inquiries and production issues.
• Works as part of a high-performance team to provide expertise and understanding by answering and resolving daily inquiries.
• Audits client software to ensure proper settings and to motivate use of overlooked existing software functionality.
• Responds to customer (Internal and External) requests regarding designing EHR product enhancements and new functionality.
• Support client implementations / on-boarding.
• Support training to external and internal clients.
• Travel, dependent on client needs.
• Miscellaneous Technology Projects.
• Assist software testing (acceptance and regression)
• Customer Focused
• Continuous Quality Improvement
• Excellent analysis, team, conflict management, and time management skills
• Detailed Oriented
• Manages and prioritizes workload / ability to multi-task
• Good oral and written communicator
• 2 years' experience supporting software applications.
• Medical industry experience
• Software testing and training experience
Our Company is passionate about doing our part to improve patient outcomes. We have a collaborative working environment that is built on face to face communication and decision-making. We are focused on growth and self-improvement. While you will have tasks that may involve working outside of normal operating hours, we strive to make sure you are fulfilled and able to balance your work with your social and familial obligations.
The office environment is relaxed, with a casual dress code. This is a full-time, in-office position located in Littleton, Colorado near C470/Broadway.
Please do not apply if you are seeking part-time, freelance, or remote work.