Blueprint Skilled Services is currently hiring Commercial Construction Electricians, both Apprentice & Journeyman, with at least 1 year of experience for jobs in a commercial construction environment. This could be a long term project for those who qualify and could lead to a Temp to Perm situation for the right person.
We are a Commercial Construction staffing company with job sites in the Denver Metro and surrounding areas. We focus on a variety of projects including Hospitals, Schools, Hotels, Multi-Family building and many others. All candidates are encouraged to apply as we have an immediate need in the Denver Metro and surrounding areas.
• Cutting, bending, threading and running electrical conduit materials.
• Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
• Terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices.
• Installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components.
• Industrial experience isn't required, but highly valued. Experience with PLC's (Programmable Logic Controllers), both programming and troubleshooting, as well as knowledge of Ladder Logic.
• Experience with reading electrical and hydraulic prints/schematics. Troubleshoot industrial computer controls, relay logic controls, and proficient in AC control power with knowledge of DC power.
• Experience reading and interpreting blueprints.
• Reliable transportation and tools are highly valued.
• Journeymen must have a license in Colorado or reciprocating state.
We offer competitive pay based on your experience, as well as other benefits and incentives. We also offer full-time work and weekly pay. To set up an interview please call the office at 303-238-1330, or you can respond with your resume.