Position Summary: Highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented Executive Assistant will provide overall support to the CEO and COO in a challenging and fast-paced environment. Reports directly to the CEO and will provide executive and administrative support, as well as assist with projects for higher-level Agency activities and functions. Will serve as liaison to management teams; organize and coordinate the CEO and COO calendars and serve as a gate keeper and time manager to maximize their time and efficiency. Will guide extensive scheduling of meetings and administrative support for the board and assigned committees. Supervises the office manager and front desk receptionist.
Founded in 1872, Jewish Family Service of Colorado (JFS) is a nonsectarian, nonprofit human services agency serving Colorado. JFS believes in strengthening the community by providing vital services to vulnerable individuals and families. JFS offers a variety of programs to help those in need navigate life's challenges through integrated support.
Our employees enjoy competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, including medical with health savings account, dental, vision, flexible spending account, supplemental insurances, LegalShield/ID Theft, extended illness bank, agency-paid Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability, 401(k), 17 accrued paid leave days, 14 paid holidays, 37.5-hour workweek. Employees are eligible for benefits the first of the month following date of hire.
Education: Business degree or related education or comparable experience.
Experience: Proven work experience in a senior administrative role providing executive level
Three plus years of supervisory experience.
Other: • Extremely detail oriented.
• Ability to record meeting minutes.
• Highly self-motivated, professional and capable of handling multiple tasks.
• Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office, shared drives and calendars.
• Flexibility to work non-traditional hours as needed.
• Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
Essential Job Duties:
• Assist and coordinate CEO and COO's scheduling of appointments, reservations and travel
• Train and supervise office manager and receptionist.
• Prepare correspondence and/or edit internal and external letters, memorandums, reports, etc.
• Act as administrative support to the board.
• Provide administrative support of the security system website, i.e. scheduling of doors; providing
access cards; monitoring security cameras.
To Apply: Submit resume and cover letter with salary requirement to:
Jean Marshall, Human Resources Director
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.