Motorcycle Technician needed for large pre-owned Motorcycle dealership. Family owned and operated entering our 13th year in business. If you love motorcycles this is where you want to work. Fun, exciting and fast paced.
Our service center services most makes and models including Harley Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki and more.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
• Diagnose and repair Power Sports and Motorcycles with efficiency and accuracy in accordance to factory specifications within the scheduled time period.
• Accurately and clearly document repair findings and steps taken in repair orders.
• Notify Service Writer/Manager of additional work needed or any delays in expected completion as soon as they become known so customer can be immediately notified of expected delay.
• Work closely with parts department to order parts precisely and in a timely manner.
• Any other duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and dealership as a whole.
• Ready and willing to work overtime during peak season as required.
• Daily opening of sales floor/service center to include pushing outside all repair and sales units
Education, Qualifications and Job Requirements:
• Certification highly recommended but not required. Dealership experience preferred but not necessary.
• Own your tools to perform the tasks required at your proficiency level - Required.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision on Metric and American Motorcycles, ATV's and Side-by-Sides.
• Work well with other technicians, service writers and other dealer associates.
• Maintain organized, clean and safe work area to include trash removal, sweeping and mopping the department.
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask are a must.
• Be highly motivated and enthusiastic.
• Proven ability to be punctual, dependable and accept responsibility for your actions.
• Current Motorcycle license preferred but not required.
• The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
• Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and handle tools.
• Occasionally requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs of materials.
• Occasionally requires the ability to balance and push an 800+lb motorcycle.
• Employee Discounts
• Paid vacation
• Advancement opportunities
• Depending on experience
**** NOTE - WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW BUILDING JANUARY 1, 2021 just around the corner to: 16404 E 2nd Ave, Aurora CO 80011
600 Telluride St Ste E
Aurora, CO 80011