Sage Telecommunications is based in Denver with additional offices in Northern Colorado and the Western Slope. The company provides construction, maintenance and engineering to cable and fiber optic networks. The company employs approximately 175 people and has several hundred active projects to track. The work environment is dynamic, fast-paced, demanding and deadline intensive. This is an entry level position with room for advancement. The successful candidate will thrive in this environment, work well independently and with others, multi-task well, possess excellent communication skills and is a problem solver with high energy. This position will be remote, working from home.
The company is seeking to hire a Field Office Administrator.
Job Description and Requirements:
The office administrator will support the Project Management and Project Coordinator teams in multiple ways including but not limited to:
- Taking detailed notes each day regarding the status of each job.
- Daily updates in P2 using standardized rules for Job Tracker entry, including tracking action items and setting milestones.
- Joining weekly calls with the Project Managers and taking detailed notes that will be needed for different reports.
- Highlighting maps as dailies come in as well as filing job paperwork.
- Getting maps and folders to the Engineering team when they are requested.
- Learning how to request job permits.
- Learning how to do locates.
Job requirements include:
- Must have strong computer skills including data entry.
- Knowledge of Google Mail, Excel, Word.
- Must have excellent communication skills and work well with others.
- Must be able to complete paperwork accurately and timely.
- Must be able to pass a background screen and drug test.
This is an hourly full time position. Benefits include medical, dental, disability, and life insurance, and company matching 401(k), PTO.
Candidates should apply directly on our website at sagecom.net. Simply click on 'Careers' and then click the Field Administrator position to apply.