Our fast paced, privately owned general dental practice is searching for a full time dental assistant/EDDA. Our normal business hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. We are closed on Wednesdays.
We are looking for a dental team member with the following skills:
• Candidate must be punctual, reliable, well organized and have a positive attitude.
• Candidate must be compassionate, self-motivated and have excellent interpersonal and verbal skills.
• Candidate must be able to multitask and enjoy working with others as a team.
• At least 2-4 years dental assisting experience is required.
• X-Ray and CPR Certification required.
• EDDA candidate must posses solid experience with crown and bridge prep (impressions), seating crowns, placing fillings, assisting with extractions, speaking with patients, x-rays, and sterilization
• Administrative skills and knowledge of Eaglesoft software is a plus!
*** EDDA preferred but not required
Please submit resume with professional references.