We are looking for a qualified CDL A Flatbed/Dry Van Driver interested in a dedicated career opportunity!
• Equipment: 53 Foot Flatbed/Dry Vans, will operate both
• Driver will be delivering various steel products to local clients, coils and sheets
• Driver will average 1-3 stops per day
• Transmission: Manual 10 Speed
• Maintenance: Penske
• Job is physical as you will be tarping and chaining/strapping
• Local runs around the front range
• PPE is very important
Driver Hours: Mon-Fri 6am Dispatch, OT after 40 (average 40-50 hours per week)
Driver Wage: $24 per hour
• Driver must have 1 year of verifiable Tractor Trailer delivery driving experience in the last 3 years or 2 years' experience in the last 5 years.