Champion has an opening for a Patio Room Installation Assistant. This position supports the lead installer in the construction of patio rooms including wall, window, door, support structures, and roof installation!
-Unlimited earnings after training
• Assists the lead installer in the installation of the job to ensure a Champion quality job is done in a timely and
• Interacts with Champion customers in a professional manner
• Loads materials onto truck while lead installer reviews job specifications
• Unloads and assembles frames and assists in the unloading of truck
• Learns aspects of lead installer's responsibilities
• Contributes to a positive & fair team environment
• Prior experience in construction and skilled labor involving carpentry, roofing, windows installation, use of a
brake as well as hand tools such as an utility knife, hammer, deglazing tools, etc.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers
• Basic arithmetic abilities including using a tape measure
• Detail oriented
• Clean driving record, with the ability to regularly operate and manage the maintenance of a fleet vehicle
*Please text (404) 941-3103 for more information