We are a Denver based mechanical company that services over 400 customers in the Denver metro area. We are currently looking to hire a full-time Office Manager who is hard working, detail oriented, and organized, with a strong ability to multi-task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a changing work environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering the phone and collecting the information needed from the customer to be able to add the detail in each job. (Example: what the issue is, best contact information, lockbox info, etc)
- Keep up with where the field technicians are throughout the day and dispatching them according to location and skill level.
- Keep up with list of jobs for the day and prioritize based on scope of work/emergencies.
- Assist customers with questions on work performed and getting back with them with the information requested in a timely fashion.
- Payroll – tracking daily time sheets and submitting payroll hours on a weekly basis for 25-30 technicians.
- Compiling a list of scheduled work for the next day. This includes work orders that were not completed—send email to office staff for morning dispatch.
- Helping contact vendors to check on parts that have been ordered/get tracking if needed.
• Excellent verbal communication skills are necessary.
• An orientation to customer service and able to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
• Strong organizational, and time management skills.
• Proven skills with PC and MS Office Software, including Excel, Outlook as well as strong internet skills. M Help Desk experience is a plus.
The compensation is $50,000/yr. We offer paid vacation and holidays, mileage and phone reimbursement. This position is 40 hours per week. Monday- Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM is the working schedule. You are eligible for the group Health Care plan at 90 days.
MUST have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and pass a background check.
To apply please email your resume and list "Office Manager" in the subject of your email.