Samco, LLC is the largest residential concrete company in the U.S. with headquarters in Centennial, CO. We are currently seeking a bookkeeping professional on a full time basis to assist with bookkeeping for our 30+ locations. This position can be very flexible for the right candidate if they are dedicated to client service and being part of a successful team.
• Provide bookkeeping duties for all of our 30+ locations, including routine transaction processing and monthly reconciliation.
• Provide bookkeeping support to all of our locations by preparing various forms and account applications, assisting with financial analysis, and responding to various location requests.
• Willing to assist with firm administration duties such as answering phone calls, greeting clients, as well as other special projects.
• At least three years of accounting or bookkeeping experience. Any experience with public accounting, tax preparation, investments or family offices are a plus.
• Proficient with QuickBooks, Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook and Adobe PDF.
• Excellent communication and professional writing skills.
• Strong time management and organization skills.
• Ability to complete tasks efficiently with minimal supervision.
• High level of professionalism and attention to detail.
While this is a in house position, we are dedicated to the health and well being of every associate. We have strict COVID related policies and procedures that will be followed by every associate.