Join us at Greystar, the global leader in multi-family real estate, in a fast-growing industry that needs dedicated team members like you! Whether you are looking to start a career as a maintenance technician or are just looking for a change, Greystar wants to hear from you. At Greystar it is our goal to go beyond expectations, not only for our residents but for you, our team members, and our community. We have an exciting Facilities Maintenance Technician opportunity to join our onsite team, located in the eastern suburbs of Denver. Situated near this well-established garden-style property, you and your prospective residents have quick access to C470, Denver Tech Center, Denver International airport in addition to a plethora of dining and entertainment options. Along with the neighborly atmosphere, you'll have the opportunity to thrive in your career with Greystar.
Greystar provides a variety of benefits including:
• 3 levels of health care choices – Greystar pays the premiums for employee-only, base-level coverage
• 401(k) with a company match in addition to Dental, Vision, Disability, and other unique benefits
• Paid courses for maintenance certifications allowing support for growth and promotion through company development and learning opportunities
• Substantial learning and certification opportunities provided by the regional maintenance team and outside experts (HVAC, CPO, plumbing, appliance repair, and others)
• Substantial time off (including birthday, personal days) that increases with tenure
• Competitive compensation and growth opportunities
• Maintenance team-specific events hosted by the company throughout the year including Maintenance Olympics and Maintenance Appreciation Day
• Referral bonuses for team members who refer new candidates to our company
The Maintenance Technician ensures that residents receive top-notch customer service while using their mechanical and technical skills to maintain the interior and exterior of our buildings, common areas, and amenities.
An ideal candidate will:
• Have an excellent focus on people and customer satisfaction
• Enjoy working with their hands
• Maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor whenever interacting with team members, residents, future residents, vendors, and clients
• Be a hands-on learner and have a willingness to learn new systems and processes
• Be eager to share ideas and suggestions for process and procedure improvements
• Take an interest in their own learning and development and take advantage of the free training and certification options provided by Greystar
• Be adaptable to new situations
• Have a flexible schedule and be able to rotate on-call responsibilities with the team
Some key job responsibilities include:
• Respond to and complete resident service requests in a timely and professional manner
• Evaluate homes before a new resident moves in and ensure all needed repairs or changes are completed
• Perform routine maintenance and inspections of buildings, structures, and equipment including painting, electrical, light carpentry, pool and spa maintenance, grounds maintenance, plumbing, etc.
• Use Leo 24/7 inspection software
• Work with national partners alongside the team's supervisor
• Maintain the exterior of the community to provide a welcoming environment to current and future residents
For additional information about our company and to directly apply, please visit We're conducting virtual interviews to meet with prospective candidates. No smart phone? No problem! We'll send you a link to use secure video technology for your interview.
Greystar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are also thrilled to be recognized with the Denver Post's Top Workplace honor in 2019 and 2020!