Kelly Services is currently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for one of our top clients in Commerce City.
As a Maintenance Mechanic placed with Kelly Services, you will serve as an integral member of our client's Maintenance department. Candidate will be responsible for inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining a variety of machinery and equipment to include engines, motors, tools, parts (hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, etc.), plumbing, conveyor systems, etc. to ensure optimum performance of machines and associated equipment. This position is a temp to hire opportunity! If you meet the requirements, please Apply Now! Immediate Need!
• During training: Monday-Friday, 5am to 230pm
• After training: Tuesday-Saturday, 5am to 230pm
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
• Troubleshoot mechanical devices and repair.
• Repair and/or replace functional parts of control instruments and mechanical devices and interpret instructions and diagrams in correcting existing problems.
• Maintain appropriate records on completed work performed and forwards logs along with findings to immediate supervisor.
• Perform recommended preventive maintenance and keep appropriate records of all PM's done.
• 2+ years of Mechanic Maintenance Experience
• Must have time management skills (ability to organize and manage multiple deadlines)
• Knowledge of fabrication and shop tools
• High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) required
• Associate degree with emphasis in Electrical/Mechanical skills preferred
Please respond to this posting for consideration.