Precision Metal Fabrication shop is seeking full time job shop welders. M-T 5:30-3:00 F 5:30-9:30. Welder must be able to:
- Review the production routing and product blueprints for each production run.
- Inspect parts using various gauges including tape measures, calipers, height gage, square, etc.
- Weld the production run according to instructions, checking the product quality.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position requires previous experience in this field. Ability to learn and attendance are crucial.
Must pass a weld test.
Tig or Mig Welding Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum
Tape Measure Reading
Blue Print Reading
We are looking for lower skilled MIG welders 18.00-21.00 per hour as well as TIG welders 21.00-27.00 per hour.
Apply at 550 W 53rd Place Denver CO 80216 between 7:30 and 4:30 or fax a resume to 303-952-1564 or email a resume.