We have a rapidly-growing customer base trusted by tens of thousands of businesses and clients. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
The Customer Success team is a hybrid of account management and customer support. We work with a variety of organizations looking for a way to make their systems more efficient. We pride ourselves on providing friendly, patient, and concise next-level support to optimize the customer's road to success. An ideal candidate has at least 1 year experience working in customer service, customer support, community management, or account management.
What you will contribute to:
- Execution of our products, programs and solutions
- Explaining our products to new and existing customers
- Assistance writing and curating customer-based plans
- Strategic escalation of unresolved customer issues to appropriate teams
- Research and troubleshooting for customer inquiries
- Cross-functional work with all team members through entire customer lifecycle; help with projects to create sales resources, references, case studies, onboarding process, quality assurance assistance, and training
- A Contributor. You get joy from making a contribution. You believe communication is the most important part of being a team member.
- Challenge-Oriented. It excites you to jump out of your comfort zone. You crave digging into a problem and finding solutions whenever you can.
- Team player. You contribute, you listen, you help when needed and ask for help when you need. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Naturally Curious. You detect a problem. You dive deeper, and deeper again. Problem-solving is a major part of your individual arsenal and you don't give up until it's right.
- A communicator. Whether phone, email, and in-person, you are confident and follow the proper business.
Persistent. You never leave anything unanswered, and always follow up to make sure it has been resolved.
Awesome perks and benefits
- Company-paid premiums for health insurance
- A variety of healthcare benefits available for both individuals and families
- Company-sponsored retirement plans
- Company stock options
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact
- Monthly lunch on industry events, product releases, personal finance, and new contests
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
We foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse viewpoints. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.