Office Manager-Administrator and Light Bookkeeping
Posted under: Office Administration
We are an Arvada area CPA Firm seeking to hire an office manager/administrator to perform administrative services for our firm and light bookkeeping services for our clients. Our firm is made up of professional, hardworking, speedy, efficient, and fun-loving people and we are looking for someone similar to join our company!
This is a leadership position in our firm and a successful candidate will possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills as well as be able to provide courteous and professional service to our clients. This position provides office management and administrative services for our firm and light bookkeeping services to client companies via QuickBooks accounting software. Successful candidate will adherence to Company philosophy and policy of delivering quality accounting services and dealing honestly and fairly with clients and Company personnel.
• Working with and assisting clients coming into our office as well as communicating effectively with clients via email on various tasks like collecting payment, sending invoices or coordinating meetings and appointments.
• Provide office administration for our firm including firm billing and paying vendors, making files, setting up new clients, managing supplies, and other general office management responsibilities.
• Provide light bookkeeping services for select clients of the firm. This includes reconciling accounts and recording cash receipts and disbursements transactions into accounting software.
• Preparation and processing of annual 1099 forms for multiple clients.
• Process all CPA prepared engagements including but not limited to business and individual tax returns for delivery to clients.
• Prepare payroll via 3rd party payroll software.
• Assist management with tracking important firm deadlines.to help ensure we stay ahead of them.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, & EXPERIENCE:
Candidate should have 2 years office management/administration/training or similar work experience. Candidate should be proficient in computer applications including spreadsheet, word processing, and QuickBooks accounting software. Candidate should have strong personal skills, strong customer service skills, be attentive to details and have strong organizational skills. Candidate must have the ability to work well and communicate with clients and company personnel.
Only resumes with a cover letter including salary requirements sent to the email address below will be considered. Please write the code: officeADMIN.EFM in the right hand corner of your resume for our processing purposes.
NO MAILED RESUMES OR PHONE CALLS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Please, no phone calls about this job.
Compensation: Competitive wage dependent on experience and qualifications.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.