Currently, we're looking to hire qualified ESL tutors to work from home.
Candidates should be native speakers. Ideally, you will have experience as an English tutor, teacher, or have a TESOL certificate. However, we're also open to other qualified backgrounds. As our students range from young adults to college students and business professionals, we expect candidates to facilitate classes with a mature demeanor.
This is a remote, contract position.
The position pays $6.00 per 25-minute class, and working times typically consist of 2-hour minimum schedules. Shifts are available during weekdays and weekends. Working times are client-based, but an example shift could look like one of the following:
• Monday to Friday, 6:00am – 11:00am ET (example only)
• Monday to Friday, 1:00pm – 6:00pm ET (example only)
• Monday to Friday, 6:00pm – 11pm ET (example only)
• Saturday and Sunday, 8am – 12 noon ET (example only)
What we provide:
• Work from the comfort of your home
• Renewable, performance-based contract
• Online teaching materials, and app set-up
• Quiet area to teach classes
• Reliable PC (Windows 8 or higher), or Mac (OS X 10.0 or higher)
• Intel Core i3 processor, and 4GB – 8GB RAM
• Hard-wired internet connection with a speed of at least 5 Mbps
• USB headset with a microphone and noise cancellation feature
We're hiring in accordance with our student demand. If you would like to be considered for an interview, then please send your resume. Please note that emails without an attached resume will not be considered.