Receptionist /Legal Administrative Assistant
We are an established personal injury law firm located in Capitol Hill with an immediate opening for a receptionist/legal assistant.
This position requires a person who is detailed oriented, able to independently handle administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, with a strong work ethic and who takes the initiative to achieve team goals.
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Greeting of clients and vendors
- Obtaining and organizing medical records
- Copying, scanning, and filing
- Preparing and reviewing mail
- Data entry
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Articulate, organized team player with excellent grammar and writing skills who is a self-starter
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Solid organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word & Outlook
- Working knowledge of Needles Case Management software is a plus
Competitive compensation package is offered, benefits, free parking and a friendly family-oriented environment. This is a salaried position with benefits.
Please include cover letter with salary requirements and resume