We are looking for a qualified Regional CDL A Dry Van Driver interested in a great career opportunity.
• Job Duties: Delivering palletized product dock to dock – NO TOUCH
• ELD: in truck to log miles and HOS
• Radius: NM-UTAH-WY-KS-NB-OK-TX
• Dispatch well in advance so you know ahead of time where you are going
• 5 days on 2 days off. Out 2-3 nights and home for 10 hr break
• Equipment: 53 Foot Dry Van, dock to dock
• Automatic and 10 speed transmissions with a sleeper unit
• Refrigerator supplied in sleeper unit – clean and well maintained
• No slip seating
• Great maintenance on site. Trucks are newer and well maintained.
Driver Wage: 50 cents a mile- 2500 to 3000 miles per week = Averaging $1250 to $1500 per week
• Must have 1 year of verifiable Tractor Trailer delivery driving experience in the last 3 years or 2 years' experience in the last 5 years.
• Must have Mountain driving experience.
We understand the truck driving world and the challenges faced by professional drivers. That's why we have designed our company around a sincere respect for you and your family! Our goal is to help you find the right driving job to satisfy your personal and professional objectives, so you can advance your truck driving career while also taking care of your family obligations.