Our Westminster Center is looking to fill three positions. We currently are looking for a Lead Qualified Preschool Teacher, a Toddler Teacher to take over the established Preschool and Toddler Classroom and a Cook/Van Driver and join our family.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Educating Young Children
• Maintaining Safety
• Parent Communication
• Monitoring Development
Skills and Qualifications:
• Lesson development –develop fun and engaging lessons that are interactive and enjoyable while supporting child development
• Classroom leadership – successfully take charge in a classroom setting, keeping toddlers engaged during activities and being able to rapidly adjust lesson plans and activities throughout the day
• Written and verbal communication – the ability to communicate both verbally and in written reports and documents is important for communicating with children and providing information to parents and administrators
• Observation and evaluation – monitor children's development, observing and evaluating toddlers to keep track of their progress
• Compassion and empathy – exercise compassion and empathy while interacting with children and their parents, supporting a safe, healthy learning environment for all children
• Organization and cleaning – high level of organization and cleanliness; they often arrive early or stay late to plan lessons and ensure that the classroom area is clean and sanitized
You must must be State of Colorado Lead Qualified or be willing to obtain your CDA online at a quick pace (scholarships available).
Preschool Teacher needs to know TS Gold or have a very good knowledge to learn the program (computer knowledgeable) and willing to learn the program.
The Cook/Van Driver would be responsible to take elementary children in morning to school and pick up in afternoon. Ideal candidate will be responsible for the preparation healthy breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack.
Additional responsibilities include maintaining a kitchen in accordance to the health department and company expectations, Colorado Food Program Requirements, food inventory, and order placement and pick up.
- Competitive compensation
- Earned PTO
- Health insurance
- Dental Discount Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid planning time and training provided
Please send resume and any other information.