Please join us TOMORROW Wednesday 11/04/20 from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM for Open House Interviews. We are currently seeking hardworking, goal-driven individuals to immediately fill our DAY AND NIGHT positions in Production/Packing, Picking/Order Selecting, Special Projects, Returns, Order Processing, and On Demand Labeling. We're offering SAME DAY OFFERS and orientation as soon as Wednesday! Interviews are held on a first-come/first-serve basis. Applicants will no longer be accepted after 3:00pm.
Address: 11551 E. 45th Ave, Unit C, Denver CO 80239
Starting pay rate: $13/hour
QuickBox Fulfillment is a 3rd party logistics fulfillment company, specializing in direct consumer fulfillment and distribution services. We deliver health and beauty products all over the county and take pride in our work!
QuickBox is a second chance employer and considers candidates with ALL criminal and personal backgrounds. We care deeply about our employees, ensuring everyone is given a second chance at employment and in life. Our team is dedicated and driven to deliver high quality products in an efficient, quick delivery and packaging process. We are a part of Fortune 500's quickest growing companies and currently seeking hard working individuals to join our team!
1) Literacy – Must be able to read/communicate
2) Basic English
3) Attention to detail.
4) Dexterity – able to use a tape gun and/or Tape machine.
5) Able to Stand and/or walk up to 10 hours a day.
6) Available to work up to 10 hours a day.
1) Simple Math – Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, and Dividing.
2) Basic knowledge of the English Language.
3) High School Graduate
Warehouse Environmental Conditions are as follows;
1)This is a Denver based position operating out a Warehouse environment
2) Moderate noise level in the work environment.
3) Work environment is indoors.
4) Warehouse temperatures may vary depending on outside temperatures.
1) Sight: Must be able to see well enough to read product lot numbers and expiration dates, read reports, and use computer.
2) Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate in person or via technology, and to hear warning signals of forklifts and warehouse equipment.
3) Standing: Must be able to stand for shift duration.
4) Walking: Must be able to walk without assistance to perform job duties.
5) Mobility: Must be able to be mobile to operate warehouse machinery.
6) Sitting: Must be able to sit for shift duration.
7) Stooping, Kneeling: Must be able to stoop or kneel for short periods of time.
8) Lifting: Must be able to lift 30 lbs – 50 lbs.
9) Hand Mobility: Must be able to have mobility in hands to open and seal packaging, utilize keyboard functions, and utilize phone systems.