• Exotic, East Indian look
• Dark hair and dark eyes
• Intelligent - 3.5 GPA or higher plus a 2150 SAT or 32 ACT score or higher
The compensation for this cycle will range up to $50,000.00, plus a generous benefit package that includes a free egg freezing cycle for your future fertility preservation ($15,000.00+ value) for the candidate who meets all of the characteristics this client is searching for (depending on verifiable achievements in education.)
***When replying to this ad using the "reply" button above, please reference Client GB2 in your email.***
Please note that this is a very special case and not the "norm" in terms of egg donation cycles. We would love for you to apply to our regular program with regular compensation amounts if you do not meet ALL of the requirements this client has. The typical compensation for a first time donor is between $5,500 - $10,000. This is also dependent on verifiable personal and educational achievements and your compensation may be raised after each subsequent cycle.
You must meet all of the minimum requirements (listed below) to become an egg donor.
• Generous compensation for your time and energy
• Thousands of dollars worth of genetic testing results
• Learn more about your own fertility and valuable information for your future family planning
• Change someone's life in a way that is truly the world's greatest gift! Intended Parents are typically couples who have been through many years of struggles just hoping to be parents, cancer survivors, women who learned early on that they would never be able to have children from their own genes, or same sex couples.
Minimum Egg Donor Requirements:
• You must have a desire to help people and must be mature/responsible.
• Between the ages of 18 - 29.
• You CANNOT be a smoker or have ANY drug use within the last 3 months!
• You must have regular periods. (If you currently have an IUD, it must be non-hormonal or you must be willing to have it removed)
• You CANNOT have a personal or family history of either emotional disorders or mental illness.
• You must have completed at least 1 semester of college/trade school. The only exception to this requirement, is to be actively pursuing a successful modeling/acting/musical/military/art career.
• You must be height/weight proportionate (BMI must be less than 27)
Things You Should Know:
• Being a donor does NOT cause infertility
• You will need to go to about 6-10 doctor's appointments within a 2 month time frame (paid for by the client)
• The process should not be painful, and you should be able to go back to work/school the day after your retrieval
• You can live anywhere in the United States and be a donor
• Being a donor will not cost you anything out of pocket