Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned)
• Intake and scheduling of customer service calls and other service related projects
• Routing and dispatching service calls based on customer need and technician capabilities to ensure maximum production, efficiency and customer satisfaction
• Reviewing, processing and invoicing completed service calls
• Answering customer inquiries regarding services performed by technicians
• General administrative support including answering phones, data entry, scanning, filing, etc.
Traits/skills of the successful candidate:
• High integrity
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
• Ability to adhere to proven company dispatch processes and procedures
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Extremely organized with the ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Knowledgeable and able to communicate effectively with service technicians, sales teams, management and administration
• Possesses a strong, clear, energetic and friendly telephone voice
• Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
• Can perform well under constant pressure
• Ability to logically work through problems and provide recommendations
• Crisp decision making skills
• Willingness to consistently present a well put-together and professional image
We offer very competitive pay, health insurance, dental insurance, 401k with company matching, paid vacations, paid holidays .
Along with your Resume, please include a cover letter with your Minimum Salary Requirements, and brief description of the Experience, Skills or Attributes you possess, making you a qualified Candidate for this position.