At the Regional Transportation District of Denver, CO (RTD) our mission is to meet our constituents' and future public transit needs by offering safe, clean,
RTD is currently seeking a motivated individual with an Associate Degree or equivalent business/secretarial school training preferred. The successful candidate will have the following:
• A minimum of five years of progressively responsible administrative support experience, including coordination with management-level personnel.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proficient with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Periscope, YouTube and others as needed.
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
• Ability to use sound judgment and maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing, and prioritizing with attention to details.
We currently have the following position available:
Administrative Assistant -- FasTracks Public Information (Project)
Description of Work: This position performs administrative duties and special projects for the FasTracks Public Information Program. This is a project position. **Please apply on or after Sunday, February 28, 2016**Please apply no later than March 4, 2016. For a complete job description and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.rtd-denver.com/careers.
To learn more about these career opportunities, as well as our other current openings, please visit our website: