What does your ideal administrative position look like?
- Powerful position where you are constantly interfacing with all departments of the company
- Coordinating sales initiatives
- Working for One of Chicago's Best & Brightest Companies
- and One of the Best Places to Work in Illinois
If this sounds appealing to you, perhaps you should consider a Sales Administrator position with Paylocity! We are seeking a Sales Administrator to be the face of our sales organization in all aspects from supporting the sales team to interfacing with departments within the whole company!
The Sales Administrator will be joining a very ambitious and competitive sales force comprised of inside and outside sales representatives and managers. The Sales Administrator is responsible for providing the sales team, Sales Managers and VP of Sales high-level administrative support.
- Responsible for managing all new client set-ups received from the sales team: verifying all the orders are complete and accurate and working with sales team to insure they retrieve all the necessary information from our new clients.
- Create all new client setups through our internal tracking system; work with all departments and key players who will be impacted by the products/services clients will be receiving and coordinate conversion process for new clients.
- Work in conjunction with other Sales Administrators and Marketing Specialists regarding sales department needs.
- Coordinate sales department projects including reporting on status and communicating with managers and other key players.
- Responsible for inbound phone calls as well as greeting visitors to the sales department.
- Plan all onsite and offsite department events, including ordering food and refreshments.
- Gather information for and prepare reports.
- Prepare sales collateral material as necessary (sales folders)
- Facilitate the business needs for new sales hires (equipment, business cards, training schedules….etc.)
- Make sales representatives travel arrangements as needed.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Other duties as assigned.