General Responsibilities – Administrative Services Manager role
- Supervise other office executive and administrative assistants of executive managers, including coordination / leveling of workload, training and administrative oversight.
- Work closely with HR
General Responsibilities – Executive Assistant to CAO role
- Calendar and Travel:
- Organize, manage and coordinate all appointments, calendar events, travel and meetings for the designated executive
- Arrange complex domestic travel - including air, train and ground transportation, hotels, restaurant reservations, conference registrations, etc.
- Anticipate and execute logistics for mid-trip adjustments
- Maintain and update exec's Time Allocation calendar
- Schedule all meetings on and off site. Invite attendees, prepare briefing materials, reserve appropriate space and catering, track and execute follow up items, etc.
- Create PowerPoint slides and other presentation materials
- Maintain and update Annual Convention/Meeting schedules
- Update periodic reports prior to each internal/external meeting, as needed
- Manage communications (incoming / outgoing) in all formats (email, phone and written) for the designated executive
- Review, filter and prioritize emails. Bring important items to the executive's immediate attention. Handle as much as possible to leverage the executive's time and to allow the focus to be on the highest priority issues
- Draft and edit email and written correspondence and documents
General Administrative Support
General support to include (but not limited to) expense management, filing, coordination with personal calendars / events, updating of specific automated systems, generation of reports:
- Track and process all expenses using Concur expense reporting system.
- Maintain an organized filing system (electronic / paper) that includes the executive's confidential personnel files and ensure the efficient access to other critical documentation
- Track office key dates (Birthdays/Anniversaries, etc.) and coordinate recognition events
- Update various internal systems / databases and create reports, as needed
- Update “key” internal reports and data feeds for executive use, as needed/requested.
- Provide back-up assistance to other administrators and executives as needed.
- Fluency in Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent spreadsheet management skills using Excel (including creation of spreadsheets), excellent proficiency in Word and Outlook
- Experience and comfort with creating PowerPoint presentations
- Strong analytical skills and excellent judgment
- 24/7 work ethic; willingness to be reached by cell phone or email after office hours.
- Impeccable integrity, discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player with strong relationship building skills
- Pro-active work style with the ability to anticipate needs
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Ability to handle changing priorities and stress in a calm, professional and positive manner
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred but not required
- Minimum 10+ years of Executive Assistant experience supporting senior level executives
- Prior experience managing an office and supervising an administrative team is preferred
- Experience with the utility or construction industry a significant plus
Henkels & McCoy, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.