Local contractor is currently seeking to fill 1 full-time position for our aerial lineman/foreman position.
Our ideal candidates will have previous experience in the aerial Fiber/Coax construction environment.
The "Lineman/Foreman" role is a specialized individual who has the expertise and experience in the equipment, bill of materials, and practical knowledge of the coax and Fiber network make-ups, its operations, and assets for new construction, as well as troubleshooting and repair. Foreman must also have the ability to manage and oversee 2 to 3 guys at all times, and maintain all tools, vehicles, trailers, etc...
Primary duties of all positions available:
- Ensures all installation work is done correctly and to quality standards
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Understand and implements how to safely use all required PPE and heavy equipment
- Understand how to read and construct from blue prints and or schematics of maps
- Understand and implements good traffic safety standards and DOT standards
- Understand all material and inventory needed for each project
- Experience in the overhead construction of coax and Fiber networks
- Ability to use and maintain a bucket truck
- Ability to use and maintain a cable reel trailer
- Ability to climb poles with all required safety climbing gear, gaffs, or hooks
- Ability to carry and use extension ladders of up to 30ft
- Ability to pull lashing and de-lashing equipment down cable lines to secure wires
- Ability to throw 1-2 pound weighted line over cable lines and branches
- Ability to use pounding equipment for grounding purposes
- Construct, move, or relocate fiber and coax services
- Complete all daily/weekly paperwork
- Basic maintenance of company trucks, trailers, and tools
- Other duties as assigned...
- Lineman/Foreman must have a minimum of 1 year experience as an aerial construction foreman to be qualified for the position.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug test
- High School degree or equivalent
- Valid CO driver's license
- Lift and carry up to 75 pounds numerous times a day
- Climbing certification or related experience
- Practical working experience of overhead construction on fiber and coax
- Experience in all types of pole transfers
- Must be dependable and have good work ethics
- Ability to work with others and customers
- Ability to endure long periods of standing, sitting, or walking
- Ability to work outdoors in ALL weather environments at all times of the year
This is a 1099 position. Please send current contact information and resume if interested.