KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Ability to interpret International Flight Specifications and Billing Sales Form
* Ability to conduct spec checks on finished product.
* Ability to comprehend International Menus
* Ability to effectively communicate with customer both internal and external.
* Detail oriented.
· Add or subtract meals for assigned flights as necessary, including; special and crew meals
· Add or subtract equipment for flights as necessary
· Ensure flight is complete and fully prepared for departure
· Ensure quality service in all aspects of flight
· Ability to interface with Flight Attendants & Pilots displaying professionalism and knowledge
· Provide excellent customer service
QUALIFICATIONS; EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Experience in the Airline Industry a plus
· Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
· Must have ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure.
· Must be a team spirited individual.
· Excellent working knowledge of airline specifications.
· Must be flexible on days off and start time.
· Intermediate ability or working familiarity in MS Word/Excel/SAP
· Valid Colorado Drivers License
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
- High school or equivalent