- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience with phones or Telemarketing experience in the following fields: automotive, business development, customer service, highly preferable.
- Previous experience with the process of the scripts, power
- tracks, and alternative choices.
- Demonstrate a professional, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude at the first point of contact with any potential client/customer.
- First-class verbal, written and communication skills including the ability to initiate dialogue with BDC Manager and communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Organized, multi-tasked, self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually-assigned tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where superior time-management and prioritization skills are essential and required.
- Preferable knowledge of working Microsoft Word, Excel, computer literate/knowledge, data entry skills.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
• Medical, dental, and prescription coverage
• 401(k) with a company-match
• Stock Purchase Plan
• Professional growth and advancement potential – we prefer to promote from within!
• High traffic location
• Top automotive brands
• Ongoing company-wide training
• Strong company reputation and a professional, enthusiastic, and supportive work environment
• Plus more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
DCH Auto Group – Delivering Customer Happiness since 1977!
Automotive Service –Customer Service – Auto Dealer Service
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. #CB **M**