RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE AR/COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST
The Collections Specialist manages a specific portfolio of accounts; utilizing phone calls, emails, and interpersonal communications to ensure that Accounts Receivable are collected in accordance with standardized metrics.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
Make regularly scheduled collection calls.
Build relationships with AP representatives at our client's offices.
Maintain a good follow up system to ensure promises to pay are met and accounts are not neglected.
Annotate accounts from all calls so that a history is maintained for all accounts regarding collections efforts.
Review over payments and short payments and resolve in a timely manner.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST ROLE:
• 2+ years of B2B Collections in fast paced, high volume environment.
• Ability to positively and effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
• Commitment to excellence in customer service.
• Proven successful results, in meeting or exceeding established collections goals.
• Display effective interpersonal skills with all levels of employees.
• Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple and changing responsibilities.
• Strong integrity and work ethic are critical; as is the ability to have fun and work in an engaging, highly collaborative team environment.