Asbestos Abatement Worker
Thanks to our continued growth, Hudspeth & Associates, Inc. currently has multiple full-time openings for experienced Asbestos Abatement Workers with current Colorado Certification for various commercial and Federal projects throughout the Colorado including Colorado Springs, Denver, and Northern Colorado.
Removal of asbestos, lead, mold and other demolition duties, which will include but not be limited to the following hazardous waste handling guidelines:
• sealing off work area, using plastic sheeting and duct tape and assembly of scaffolding
• Position mobile decontamination unit or portable showers at entrance of work area.
• Position portable air evacuation and filtration system inside work area.
• Use sprays chemical solution over asbestos covered surfaces, using tank with attached hose and nozzle, to soften asbestos.
• Cutting and scraping of asbestos, lead and mold from surfaces, using knife and scraper.
• Clean work area of loose asbestos, lead and mold, using appropriate methods.
• Sealing bags, using duct tape, and loading bags into truck.
• Perform personal air monitoring.
• Must have current CO asbestos worker or supervisor certification
• A positive, self-starter that can work with little supervision
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Must adhere to strict safety guidelines
• Good communication skills
• Able to work in non-conventional environments, such as building roof tops, duct work, scaffolding, etc.
• Must be dependable, reliable, and available to work nights and weekends, on a flexible basis depending on project needs.
• Occasional overnight travel may be required
• Must have reliable transportation to travel between shop and jobsites
• Must have clean background
• Must be authorized to work in the US
• Must be able to read and write
These are full-time positions working directly with our company instead of working through a temporary staffing agency. Hourly pay is competitive and is based on experience, certification levels, and project type. No agency or recruiter submissions will be accepted. Must be able to work overtime as required. Hudspeth & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and diversity employer.
Easy Ways to Apply:
1) Apply through Craigslist and remember to include a resume or fill out your work experience.
2) Send an email to rrobertson_at_hudspethinc.com and include your current contacting information, work experience, current certifications, dates of employment, etc
3) Apply in person M-F at our office located at 4775 S. Santa Fe Circle, Englewood, CO 80110 between the hours of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm and bring copies of your certifications, physical, and certification card.