Still wondering if Weifield Group is right for your career?
Here are some other key factors to consider:
- Weifield was voted a "Top Workplaces to Work For" by the Denver Post for the last 3 years
- We believe in recognizing individual achievements
- We are an environmental friendly business and do what we can to protect the environment
- We take pride in organized, clean, and safe work environments
- We strongly partner with many non-profit organizations to support our community
Benefits for all employees:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% coverage for employee health insurance
- Voluntary additional options of dental/vision insurance, disability & accident insurance, Life insurance, and Flex plan
- Paid Time Off and holidays
- 4% matched 401k after 1 year
- Paid LEED certification training
- Paid 10 hour OSHA training, CPR/First Aid certification, and specific field safety training
- Generous perks such as paid tools and equipment
- Opportunities for bonuses
- Annual employee awards with cash rewards for award winners
- Opportunities for career advancements
- Monthly fun events and parties for you and your family
- Utilization of the best technology and tools the industry has to offer to make your life easy
- Referral program. If you refer a new employee to Weifield Group and they stay on our team over 6 months Weifield will give you $200!!
- Project Start Up
- Financial Management and Organization
- Project Organization and tracking
- Project Closeout
- Project controls and coordination experience.
- Possess a basic understanding of the electrical industry.
- Be a self-motivated, accountable and flexible individual.
- Must have excellent computer skills that include MS Office and Accubid
- Call for Equipment pickup and Delivery
- Call for inspections
- Verifying Percentage complete
- Post Drawings
- Completing Timecards
- Completing Daily Reports
- Quality Control/Punchlist
- Tool Management
Apply today by either dropping by our office, 146 Yuma St. Denver, Co 80223, or visiting our website www.weifieldgroup.com and to complete an application.