As a Technician, you will diagnose and repair automotive systems. Activities include:
- Assisting other technicians in performing technical activities where necessary.
- Diagnoses and repairs to specifications - brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses, needed service and repairs to non-mechanical individuals, which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Keeps store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay area.
- Salary negotiable-based on qualifications/experience/certifications