Russel Mazda, Subaru, VW is part of fast growing MileOne Automotive Group, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified professionals to our team. MileOne is acompany that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its employees.
If you've got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards - apply today!
We offer $39,000 base salary plus commission!
As an Automotive Sales Associate, you will be responsible for selling new and/or pre-owned vehicles at either the dealership or an offsite location. Your goal will be to positively impact gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards while conducting business in an ethical and professional manner.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Selling vehicles that satisfy customers' needs and meeting or exceed dealership sales goals
- Using the dealership Customer Relationship Management System (eLead) in managing all customer contact and keeping accurate records of every contact result
- Building relationships with customers and consulting with them to determine their needs
- Presenting vehicle selections best suited to each customer's stated needs and benefits in action during the vehicle test drive
- Following up on all post-delivery items
- Generating new business by prospecting, making follow up calls to customer base and referral sources, and educating all potential customers on our products and incentive programs
As an Automotive Sales Associate, you must be a self-starter with strong initiative and a firm commitment to maximizing customer satisfaction.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- High school diploma or GED; associate's or bachelor's degree, preferred
- Valid driver's license with less than 2 points
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience; consumer to consumer experience, preferred
- Experience in a commission- or bonus-based environment, preferred
- Strong negotiation, problem solving, and presentation skills
- Proven closing and follow-through skills
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency, and general mathematic skills
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Job Training Programs
- Personal Time off
- Ambassador Program - Friends and Family pricing
- Referral bonuses
MileOne Automotive is an equal opportunity employer, and we maintain a drug free work environment.