As a General Line Automotive Technician, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver.
- At least
- one year as an auto mechanic / technician
- Chrysler dealership experience preferred
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications a plus
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)