We organize quality meetings and events for B2B professionals to meet, build relationships and get referrals. We
Since launching in Minneapolis in 2006 we've expanded to South Florida and now to the greater Denver area!
We're looking for motivated B2B professionals that are out there trying to build their respective businesses, who want to network with other high quality people, and who want to make an additional income from building our events. Read on to see if you're right for our team!
• Relationship oriented and focused on the long term play
• Entrepreneurial and proactive at building a book of clients
• Business-minded and results-oriented, great at getting things done
• Tech-savvy and quick to pick up online applications and social media
• Engaging and know how to create fun and lasting connections
• Goal-focused and want to make a difference as part of a high-energy team
What We're Looking For:
• Have relationship-oriented business development skills: you are creative and resourceful.
• A connector at heart: you always look for opportunities to make beneficial connections between other people
• Sales experience with a proactive client-building mindset: you love to network and source clients.
• Organized and detail focused: you are able to manage a large number of client relationships
• You focus on quality over quantity.
• You understand that building relationships is a long term play.
• Networking: getting out to events as often as possible (3-4 times a week)
• Promoting MyFirestorm meetings and events to others and inviting them to come check it out
• Following up with potential event attendees and members
• Following up with guests after they have visited an event or meeting
• Bringing leadership, setting standards, and being a positive contributor to our team
• Comfortably working with all types of clients, from independent business owners to high level business development officers at Fortune 500's
Please respond to this ad and submit a resume, which includes education and work experience.