Behavioral Health Professional
(MULTIPLE opportunities for Licensed AND Unlicensed Professionals)
An innovative, expansive managed care company is seeking an experienced Behavioral Health Professional in Tucson, Arizona!
The Behavioral Health Professional will provide clinical information and education for members on inbound calls and outbound calls and will also triage crisis calls.
If you want to explore an opportunity with a leading healthcare company that offers excellent benefits, a rewarding work culture and plenty of opportunities for career advancement, APPLY today!
The Behavioral Health Professional will perform the following but is not limited to:
- Answer incoming telephone calls and triage behavioral health need
- Document calls and actions using standard computer software application
- Staff acute cases with designated shift lead
- Schedule and make follow up calls to provide care facilitation
- Work with other internal and external agency personnel to meet callers' needs
- Provide information and behavioral health education to callers
- Promote recovery concepts and inspire hope