A locally operated commercial cleaning company is currently interviewing for a highly qualified operations manager. Knowledge of medical cleaning procedures helpful but not necessary.
This is a full-time salaried position
• 401K Qualified Retirement Plan with Employer Match
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Advancement opportunities
• Regular, comprehensive and scheduled reviews
• Use of company cell phone and vehicle
• Extensive experience in janitorial services
• at least 5 years janitorial management experience or related field with high customer/client contact required
• Strong work ethic, intense drive, and initiative for quality and customer service
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish
• Excellent listening and empathy skills
• Superb problem-solving skills both one-on-one and in group situations
• Understanding of budgeting processes and awareness of profit and loss concepts
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills and an ability to prioritize
•Ability to function well in a fast paced environment.
• Be available via phone after regular office hours
• Ability to work well with others and motivate employees
• Detail oriented with superior organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple work sites, projects and task concurrently
• Demonstrate skills in solving problems, making decisions, handling requests, arbitrating
disputes and resolving grievances.
• Desire and ability to lead and manage employees throughout multiple departments.
• Work effectively with co-workers, customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner.
• Resolves and responds to employee and customer requests in a timely manner.
• Oversees and follows up on safety requirements with employees including site-specific training.
• Equipment, supply inventory and management
• Ensures that all equipment is in good operating condition.
• Conducts site inspections
• Completes and keeps reports of timekeeping, incident reports and maintenance records.
• Review and adheres to labor requirements, budgets, and all work-site requirements.
• Review and correct Quality Inspections Reports.
• Resolve customer requests in a timely manner.
• Demonstrate and promote company culture, values and management philosophy.
• Ensure compliance with all labor laws, OSHA regulations and company policies and procedures.
• Manage cleaning teams to create a focused approach in service quality and safety.
* MUST have a valid Colorado Driver's License with a clean driving record.
* MUST be able to pass a thorough criminal background screening, drug test and social security verification.
To apply, please call our English Employment Line 303-381-7896/Spanish 303-381-7898. You can also email your resume or contact information to:
We look forward to working with you!