· Prepare, print and
· Revise prebills as directed; carefully execute complex adjustments in an accurate and timely manner
· Prepare and distribute invoices; send out monthly reminder statements
· Create and submit electronic invoices through eBilling Hub; identify and resolve invoice issues
· Respond to client and attorney billing inquiries promptly and completely; maintain highest level of customer service
· Identify and resolve billing inaccuracies
· Make 45-day calls and conduct monthly meetings with assigned billing attorneys
· Proficient in Elite, Carpe Diem, Legal Key, Intellistat, Redwood Analytics and Microsoft Word & Excel
· Seek opportunities for growth, offer assistance with special projects.
· Suggest improvements for billing process and systems procedures.
The successful candidate will have 1 to 2 years of billing experience with a Law Firm, preferred but not required. Also, prefer experience with Elite Enterprise accounting systems.
Must be proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
Ability to work well in a team atmosphere is required.
Must be adaptable and willing to learn the accounting systems.
Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
Must be detail oriented
Must take initiative to follow-up on problem areas with the attorneys
A College Degree is a plus